Please read our policies below for our employees and customers.
Thunder Road Responsibilities:
- Implement daily health screening protocol for all employees per SD Department of Health guidelines.
- Our employees shall stay home if they are sick.
- Our employees shall wash their hands with soap or hand sanitizer periodically and at least once an hour.
- Sanitize pens if used during transactions
- We will have hand sanitizer available for our guests
- Keep six feet between groups at all time.
- Encourage customers to swipe their own credit card and then sanitize the card swipe machine. Customers don’t need to sign credit card slips right now.
- Sanitize the golf clubs, balls, and pencils after each person plays
- Sanitize buckles on Euro Bungy harnesses and go-kart seat belts periodically
- Sanitize steering wheels on go-karts periodically
- Sanitize laser maze touch screen and hand sensors hourly
- We will sanitize the boat handles periodically.
- If customers aren’t feeling well we ask them to stay home
- We ask that our guests golf with their immediate household or no more than 5 people in a golfing group.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands periodically. We have a hand sanitizer available.
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well
- Please keep your distance from other groups
- Customers are encouraged to pay by credit card instead of cash
- We discourage customers from using the scoring pedestals that are at the beginning of each hole.
This is a working document and may continue to get updated and is subject to change.